CommunityStore » History » Version 4
Markus Döring, 10/17/2007 05:49 PM
# CDM Community Store
A Central datastore for a community of users (taxonomically, geographically or otherwise defined). The community store server is used to centrally host versionable [[CommonDataModel]] data.
The store makes use of the [[CdmLibrary]] and exposes a SyncApi as well as webservices based on the [[CdmLibrary]] service layer.
The CDM store is at the heart of the platform and application fully integrated into the platform should be able to interface this store.
Services/APIs exposed by the community store are:
* REST read operations for portals
* search/get for all identifiable classes. Specialised operations as required, e.g. the PortalServices
* RSS search feeds for subscriptions
* Sync API, likely based on SyncML
* OAI-PMH for aggregation
* LSID resolver exposing objects in RDF as TDWG LSID voc