fix #6089 Remove taxonomicParentCache and taxonomicChildrenCount, fix Testdata
Remove bidirectionality for supplemental data #5743
Rename remaining occurrences of xxxAuthorTeam #4968
Rename remaining occurrences of combinationAuthorTeam and
basionymAuthorTeam in code and other files
reverting back the cdm application configuration refatoring
renaming ICdmApplicationConfiguration to ICdmApplicationDefaultConfiguration
renaming CdmApplicationController to CdmApplicationDefaultController
Added call to new MediawikiOutputModule constructor.
Added text to credit the CDM source database and added citations for description elements.
Setting PublisherTest to Ignore as it's breaking build in Jenkins.
reintegrating mediawiki export
commit after merge from trunc
made some changes/restructuring, to get all parameter options actually working and tested everything and fixed bugs
we put in the classification name as parameter
Changed File.separator to literal forward slash as doesn't work to split a url string in windows using File.separator.
commit after merging
Uploaded images to Mediawiki.
removed main in Cdm2MediawikiExporter and did some code nicing, and logger output
created testclass to replace main in Cdm2MediawikiExporter
some merging with Lorna
merge-update from trunk
Added cichorieae to test XML output in PublisherTest
merge trunk into cdm3.3 branch
have an other try to fix my mess
after reverse merge
fixed -package not exist- problem on integration. created maven repositoy dependencies.
Added ignore to print publishing test.
just save actual state
merge trunk to 3.3
Added method to publish entire classification.
change ICBN to ICNAFP #2864
Added sample XML output from CDM - used for generating PDF and Mediawiki pages for Ericaceae family via XSLT (cdmlib-print\src\main\resources\stylesheets).
merge trunk and bugfix linkbackuri jaxb
Added @Ignore to PublisherTest
Updated test class PublisherTest.java for running the print publishing using RemoteXMLEntityFactory.java
Hibernate 4 migration. All test running except for SDDImport (Out of memory)
Added a temporary test class for testing the XML creation for print publishing.
Renamed abstract classes to *Base to comply with cdmlib coding standards
I changed the 'relativePath' property to a value that makes a little bit more sense. I tested this on other machines and di not run into problems.
adding permission handling and writing a test for usermanagement
Corrected textual test output
Fixed the test
Minor improvements; Changed location of xsl files
Corrected a path variable and wrote a test that checks if the variable is correct
merge 3.0.2 to trunk
removing taxpub documentation from out repository
Ignoring functional test
changed package names to be consistent with other cdmlib projects
creating project in trunk