Fix compile error in Print Publisher
refactoring taxonNode controllers - return dtos from the service layer, support for #5887
Fix CCE in DefinedTermDaoImpl.getPartOf (#5556) and make deproxy more
adapt tests to missing Reference.series #4293 and not null constraint for test database ddl #4382
reverting back the cdm application configuration refatoring
renaming ICdmApplicationConfiguration to ICdmApplicationDefaultConfiguration
renaming CdmApplicationController to CdmApplicationDefaultController
change DescriptionBase.descriptionElements to DescriptionBase.elements #3841
Added text to credit the CDM source database and added citations for description elements.
made some changes/restructuring, to get all parameter options actually working and tested everything and fixed bugs
we put in the classification name as parameter
fixed xslt bug with description not appearing in some palmweb pages
Changed File.separator to literal forward slash as doesn't work to split a url string in windows using File.separator.
some nicening of logger output
we had an intense thought where the wikibot should be created: here we are.
commit after merging
Uploaded images to Mediawiki.
Fixed absolute path for downloading images in Windows. File.separator only works in Linux.
Fixed encoding problem causing SAXException when reading in the CDM XML documents - German umlauts and French accents were causing the problem.
Added method to get image gallery from CDM into XML export, and started method to export images to Mediawiki.
removed main in Cdm2MediawikiExporter and did some code nicing, and logger output
created testclass to replace main in Cdm2MediawikiExporter
started on downloading the images
Added childNodes to url for featureNode/uuid to ensure childNodes appear in the result.
Added prompt for user password
Removed hard-coded uuids and added methods to get the Taxon rootNode (for the taxon tree we want to publish) from the Taxon name and a method to get the default feature tree.
changed outputfile location
changed some output files save/delete flag stuff
there is a class now, to do mediawiki export.method exportFromFile does not work proper. images have to be imported
Added method to upload transformed xml to mediwiki
some merging with Lorna
Added new classes to import mediwiki files uwing Mediwiki API.
just commit to be able to revert locally
Add getReferences method so references now harvested in the XML output for print publishing.
just changed paths to relative
Added a new output module for print publishing of Mediawiki files.
Changed RequestMapping to camelcase in FeatureNodeController and RemoteXMLEntityFactory. Added method getReferences in RemoteXMLEntityFactory.
have an other try to fix my mess
fixed -package not exist- problem on integration. created maven repositoy dependencies.
created a structure for the odf print publishing
Added type designations to heterotypicSynonymy groups in XML output.
updating some more dependencies (mostly versions defined in local poms and Xerces)
Updated test class PublisherTest.java for running the print publishing using RemoteXMLEntityFactory.java
configuring the .cdmLibrary folder in a central place, see #2387
Made Xpath for selecting features from descriptions more specific so that only the feature associated with a particular Taxon is selected. Fix IndexOutOfBounds exception for parsing date string.
xsl file locations configurable
AT: Edited file to remove duplicated call to render
AT: committing CDMLIB to Branch post Merge
merging revisions 14601:14603, 14653:14683 from branches/cdmlib/vibrant-index into trunk (contains: IdentifyableListController, jsonp support for REST service)
AT: committing Palm extension changes for the remote server
xsl stylesheets for rest service api endpoints
Renamed abstract classes to *Base to comply with cdmlib coding standards
move progress monitoring into subpackage and add CancelException
I changed the 'relativePath' property to a value that makes a little bit more sense. I tested this on other machines and di not run into problems.
Changed the exception handling so that an exception will not neccesarilly abort the whole publishing process.
Minor improvements; Changed location of xsl files
Adjusting to cdmlib-remote API changes.
Factories now report progress as well (crucial for showing errors)
Corrected a path variable and wrote a test that checks if the variable is correct
merge 3.0.2 to trunk
remote print engine is now working with UriUtils
Added some low level methods to ICdmDataSource implementations. Refactored uri handling into a utililty class
Integrated progress monitor into application controller and started integrating it to some imports.
changed package names to be consistent with other cdmlib projects
creating project in trunk