I changed the 'relativePath' property to a value that makes a little bit more sense. I tested this on other machines and di not run into problems.
change comment on moved component scan for ext
fixing #1925 (CICHORIEAE taxon tree order of taxa and bastards)
and also moving ITaxonNodeComparator into model
adding permission handling and writing a test for usermanagement
excluding special imports from component scan 2
excluding special imports from component scan
Changed exception handling
Created a new FeatureNodeService. For some reason this service is not covered by a component-scan and the bean has to be instantiated (quasi) manually.
merging /branches/cdmlib/SPRINT-Chichorieae1/ to trunk
Also available in: Atom