From 04/13/2022 to 05/12/2022
- 10:51 PM task #9991: Move content for users and admins from site.xml's to cybertaxonomy.org/drupal
- This was blocked by problems with D8 version. So we may want to wait until D9 is installed (#10064)
- 10:44 PM task #9994 (Closed): Tasks from documentation meeting 3/22
- For all tasks from https://wiki.bgbm.org/bdinotes/index.php/BDI_332 tickets have been created. So we can close this t...
- 10:41 PM task #10064 (Resolved): Upgrade cybertaxonomy.org to Drupal9
- ... as support for Drupal8 already ended this is an urgent issue.
#9994: "Drupal8 needs to be upgraded to D9/10"
- 10:36 PM task #10063 (New): Move online tutorials to single place
- "we put all online tutorials a single place, preferable at https://cybertaxonomy.org/download/manual/ or https://cybe...
- 10:28 PM feature request #10062 (New): Migrate TaxEditor word documentation to markdown
- Word documents Manual-EDIT-Platform-01-XXX.pdf, -02 and -03 should be fully migrated to markdown for testing if every...
- 10:24 PM bug #10061 (New): Current in-TaxEditor documentation needs to be removed
- ... (and replaced by up-to-date docmentation if possible, pdf?, html?)
see meeting 2022-03-18 (https://wiki.bgbm.o...
- 06:12 PM task #10015 (Duplicate): Cleanup EDIT server pages on BDI notes
- Close this as duplicate as #10042 has a bit larger focus.
- 06:09 PM task #10015 (In Progress): Cleanup EDIT server pages on BDI notes
- I created an Retire and Archive section on the main page.
- 06:05 PM discussion #7917 (In Progress): Revise ReferenceSystemTerms
- 05:55 PM bug #9007: Enable i18n support for media description UI
- There seems to be a related open issue with the details view for the MediaSpecimen in the specimen tree editor.
- 05:54 PM bug #9007 (Feedback): Enable i18n support for media description UI
- This to me seems to be fixed. Can you please verify and close the ticket if possible.
- 05:13 PM feature request #3756: Missing data and layout improvements for MediaSpecimen in data portal
- I checked the MediaSpecimen and changed the ticket in the way that it becomes an implementation ticket.
- 02:55 PM feature request #3756: Missing data and layout improvements for MediaSpecimen in data portal
- Many things happened since this ticket was created. We need to check if there are still open issues.
- 02:33 PM bug #10060 (In Progress): Exception when adding kind-of-unit information to a field unit
- When trying to edit the "kind of unit" field of a field unit in specimen-tree-editor details view the following error...
- 02:12 PM feature request #6866: Improve specimen page
- Move back to original milestone.
- 02:09 PM feature request #6866 (Closed): Improve specimen page
- This can be closed. Open issues were moved to follow-up ticket #10058 (missing attributes) and related ticket #9879 (...
- 12:19 PM bug #10059 (Closed): Link for stored under and identification on specimen page does not work correctly
- **Stored under** links to e.g. https://portal.cybertaxonomy.org/salvador/cdm_dataportal/occurrence/cdm_dataportal/nam...
- 12:17 PM feature request #10058 (New): Further improve specimen page (factual data, extensions,
- follow up for #6866
In #6866 data has been atomized and structured already. However, there are datatypes missing. ...
- 11:27 AM feature request #3307 (Worksforme): optionally reduce complexity in specimen display
- I guess this is fixed more or less with current implementations of 3 representations for specimens and the possibilit...
- 10:06 AM Revision 66c8317c (taxeditor): ref #5741: add NULL value handling to symbol and symbol2
- 01:31 PM feature request #10057: Add "accessed" field to OriginalSourceBase
mir ist gerade an Hand des folgenden Eintrags etwas aufgefallen:
- 01:28 PM feature request #10057 (Closed): Add "accessed" field to OriginalSourceBase
- to allow reusability for references of type "WebPage".
Currently it is not possible to fully reuse them once the "...
- 01:07 PM bug #10056 (Closed): Make Reference.Accessed deletable in TaxEditor
- References of type WebPage do have an "accessed" field. This currently can't be deleted. We should make it deleteable...
- 11:34 AM task #8863: Create full documentation on multilingual setup of the Data Portal
- Within 5.32 the documentation at [[CdmDataportalMultilingual]] has been updated as far as needed for the flora mexico...
- 11:11 AM feature request #10003 (Resolved): Implement specimen status in Data portal
- 10:54 AM task #10055 (New): Updates, upgrades and cleanup 2023
- All tasks that should be considered during the 2023 updates, upgrades and cleanup sprint
* ~~Upgrade linux to late...
- 05:32 PM task #9991: Move content for users and admins from site.xml's to cybertaxonomy.org/drupal
- partly done for https://cybertaxonomy.org/portal/ (new page preliminary at .../portal2/)
For details see #2091#no...
- 05:25 PM task #2091 (Feedback): Improve DataPortal documentation
- There are still a couple of open issues therefore I move this to the current milestone. We may discuss the open issue...
- 04:46 PM task #2091: Improve DataPortal documentation
- Open issues:
* move all content from https://cybertaxonomy.org/portal/ to https://cybertaxonomy.org/portal2/ : DONE...
- 12:50 PM task #2091: Improve DataPortal documentation
- removed the outdated "CDM Dataportal Demo Sites" block by a link to reference projects on cybertaxonomy.org
- 01:13 PM Revision ce9d99b6 (cdm-dataportal): ref #10003: fix test
- 01:07 PM Revision 142acf49 (cdm-dataportal): ref #10003: temporarely comment out the failing line in test
- 11:33 AM Revision 36938c7d (cdmlib): minor
- 09:12 AM Revision 71e326e9 (cdmlib): minor
- 06:11 PM bug #10054: Changes on secundum reference are lost after changing status to basionym
- Andreas Müller wrote in #note-2:
> We should check within 5.32 if this is reproducabl, at least.
In first tests I...
- 05:18 PM bug #10054: Changes on secundum reference are lost after changing status to basionym
- We should check within 5.32 if this is reproducabl, at least.
- 04:06 PM bug #10054 (Resolved): Changes on secundum reference are lost after changing status to basionym
- mail Maryam Malekmohammady:
I am writing this email for your information and maybe you already know. As you know t...
- 04:03 PM bug #10053 (Resolved): Problems with saving of secundum references
- mail Maryam Malekmohammady:
This problem happened several times while working on different taxon names. I am repor...
- 11:51 AM feature request #2584 (Worksforme): Show loading information for "Referencing Objects"
- This is fixed in the meanwhile (probably by #9541)
- 11:26 AM Revision 92363451 (cdm-dataportal): ref #10003: add compose status method
- 10:33 AM Revision c3ba83c1 (server-scripts): update path to original file for rsnapshot-failsafe
- 10:13 AM bug #10039 (Closed): The specimen table tree shows missing date parts as "?"
- Works as expected
- 10:02 AM bug #10038 (Closed): NPE when editing multilanguage support
- Seems to work as expected.
- 09:52 AM Revision 35c7ecf0 (cdm-dataportal): ref #10003: adapt tests
- 09:49 AM feature request #10003 (Feedback): Implement specimen status in Data portal
- There is still a failing test
- 05:37 PM Revision 69d1d0e6 (cdm-dataportal): ref #10003: adapt tests
- 02:28 PM bug #10033 (In Progress): For new FeatureTree only uuid is shown in dataportal
- 02:21 PM Revision a13c6392 (cdm-dataportal): ref #10003: add tests
- 02:17 PM feature request #10003 (Resolved): Implement specimen status in Data portal
- There are example data for Miconia cubacinerea.
- 11:54 AM feature request #10003 (In Progress): Implement specimen status in Data portal
- 11:49 AM feature request #10003: Implement specimen status in Data portal
- Added the status to derivate path and detailed specimen page
details view (in tree view and details page)
- 01:21 PM Revision 0cc7c5b5 (cdmlib): ref #10003: new statusDto and add status to derivedUnitDTO
- 11:47 AM Revision f957f649 (cdm-dataportal): ref #10003: add status to derivate path view
- 11:31 AM Revision d60856f1 (cdm-dataportal): ref #10003: add status to specimen detail page
- 10:44 AM Revision 1d243157 (cdm-dataportal): adapt test to additional specimen status
- 03:12 PM bug #8591: Multiple representations problem on setting synonym as basionym
- mail Maryam:
I think I reported this error before but, I am sending it here including the ordination of the action...
- 01:28 PM bug #10033: For new FeatureTree only uuid is shown in dataportal
- Actually the object returned by the ws does not contain the titlecache, independent of the value of the protectedTitl...
- 11:06 AM Revision bd00bfbf (server-scripts): move server scripts from svn to git
- 02:41 PM bug #9917 (Closed): etopo1 broken due to server migration at noaa.gov
- tested the changes, additionaly removed the etopo1 entries in configuration table.
- 02:40 PM bug #9917: etopo1 broken due to server migration at noaa.gov
- Applied in changeset commit:cdm-dataportal|3844ef1e68d48ab58fa0d1d292e68fef149abf2a.
- 02:40 PM Revision 3844ef1e (cdm-dataportal): fix #9917: remove etopo1 and add update script
- 09:54 AM task #10052 (New): Check if JReleaser could be helpful
- 03:17 PM bug #9646 (Closed): CDM Light: Add name relationship to concatenated string for homotypic group
- Katja Luther wrote in #note-4:
> this is fixed, last review of Walter and Nadja is needed.
As this is in producti...
- 03:16 PM feature request #10020 (Closed): Add media transformation for new BGBM mediahub image server
- Andreas Müller wrote in #note-3:
> Can you please review.
The tests look reasonable and work, so I think we can c...
- 03:13 PM bug #8600 (Closed): Taxon Navigator: tree no longer scrolls while draging a taxon node
- This is fixed, this should be around the version 5.9
- 03:03 PM bug #10038: NPE when editing multilanguage support
- This should be fixed. Please review.
- 03:01 PM feature request #9541 (Closed): Improve referencing objects handling
- Works fine and open issues are moved to a new ticket.
- 03:00 PM bug #10051 (New): Remaining issues for Referencing Objects View
- open issues from #9541:
* improved formatting for all CdmBase classes (some formatting also seems to have regressi...
- 02:57 PM feature request #9071 (Closed): Implement formatter for TimePeriod, VerbatimTimePeriod and ExtendedTimePeriod
- This is fixed
- 02:56 PM bug #8526 (Closed): Swap synonym with accepted taxon does not work
- 02:56 PM bug #8526: Swap synonym with accepted taxon does not work
- As this is already in production since 5.9 we can close this ticket
- 02:55 PM bug #6627 (Closed): Remaining cdm light issues
- Close this ticket because a new ticket with remaining issues are created, the blocking ticket is now a related ticket.
- 02:50 PM feature request #7158 (Feedback): Add pro parte misapplied name to the concept relationship types
- Katja Luther wrote in #note-10:
> the search especially of the standard search looks correct.
> @AK please review t...
- 02:35 PM bug #6730 (Resolved): Deleting media leads to inconsistent data
- I think we can close this ticket now?
- 02:33 PM bug #6730: Deleting media leads to inconsistent data
- Andreas Müller wrote in #note-28:
> Andreas Müller wrote in #note-25:
> > Sorry if I have even one more issue. Look...
- 02:07 PM feature request #5346: Allow 3 ways of ordering in Taxon Navigator
- Everything is done, except a translation for sibbling in terms of trees? "Geschwister" sounds not very nice, actually...
- 02:37 PM feature request #5346: Allow 3 ways of ordering in Taxon Navigator
- Andreas Müller wrote in #note-11:
> What exactly is the reason, why taxa can't be moved in between 2 other taxa? Cur...
- 02:32 PM Revision 5203542c (cdmlib): minor
- 02:04 PM feature request #10050 (In Progress): Add missing functionality for MCL CDM dataportal
- Once the MCL migrated to CDM all functionality of the MCL dataportal should be implemented also in CDM dataportals.
- 11:55 AM Revision 2a648cc6 (taxeditor): ref #5346: adapt label and fix order of dialogs
- 11:39 AM task #7404: Add linux and mac to editor installation documentation
- MAC version will be written by NaK
- 02:20 PM task #10010 (Closed): Install Spanish for Mexico Eflora dataportal
- There is still a problem with textes below the search field, see #10045
but the rest is solved, so we can close this...
- 01:32 PM task #10010: Install Spanish for Mexico Eflora dataportal
- mail WB:
im Advanced Search – Tab:
By content category – Según la categoría de contenido
Unter der Sucheing...
- 01:03 PM task #10046 (New): Upgrade TaxEditor to java 11
- 12:56 PM bug #10044: Maps in Flore Du Gabon are broken
does not work
- 12:55 PM bug #10044: Maps in Flore Du Gabon are broken
- There are pages where the maps work: https://portal.cybertaxonomy.org/flore-gabon/cdm_dataportal/taxon/f1c07476-4cf1-...
- 12:47 PM bug #10038 (Resolved): NPE when editing multilanguage support
- 12:17 PM bug #10045 (In Progress): Open issues when updating portal translations
- 10:30 AM bug #10045 (New): Open issues when updating portal translations
- #5911 and [[edit:CdmDataportalMultilingual]] describe how to add and update a translation file.
* Actually the dr...
- 12:15 PM task #8863 (In Progress): Create full documentation on multilingual setup of the Data Portal
- 12:13 PM bug #9990: Improve TaxEditor documentation
- We need to decide if we do this now or in a later milestone
- 03:24 PM bug #10044: Maps in Flore Du Gabon are broken
- Not sure, but for FdG maybe the areas are simply not mapped. But if this is the case I wonder why maps are switched on.
- 03:23 PM bug #10044: Maps in Flore Du Gabon are broken
- Please add an example URL
- 02:31 PM bug #10044 (Closed): Maps in Flore Du Gabon are broken
- !(Screenshot 2022-04-25 143146.png)
No maps are displayed, only an error message.
- 12:57 PM Revision f89d7010 (cdm-dataportal): fix some typos
- 12:42 PM Revision fd70850f (cdm-dataportal): add missing translations - continue
- 12:39 PM Revision 1d0bce8b (cdm-dataportal): add missing translations - continue
- 12:13 PM Revision 71083aff (cdm-dataportal): add missing translations
- 12:15 PM bug #10039: The specimen table tree shows missing date parts as "?"
- This should be fixed with parsing the partial.
- 12:14 PM bug #10039 (Resolved): The specimen table tree shows missing date parts as "?"
- Applied in changeset commit:cdm-dataportal|c2abfbb5280dc63e78d082d0c8a9d590af982329.
- 12:14 PM Revision c2abfbb5 (cdm-dataportal): fix #10039: parse partial
- 10:49 AM bug #10012 (In Progress): Fix failing SpecimensTreeViewTest for dataportals after debian11 migration
- * The problem is caused by the Specimen CEDiT 2017E68. If this is used as SpecimenTypedesignation or the taxon is use...
Also available in: Atom