From 11/13/2019 to 12/12/2019
- 03:39 PM task #8727 (In Progress): Test Workshop workflow
- 03:21 PM task #8727 (Closed): Test Workshop workflow
- **Use the simple editor user accounts: kurs1..5**
The section of taxa to test the workflow with is based in the ...
- 04:09 PM task #8722 (Closed): Provide Manuals and Dokumentation for the Kurs „Integrated Taxonomy“ WiSe 20...
- Documentation needed for the Kurs:
* Matrix-Editor manual - is being prepared ...
* List of user accounts for dem...
- 03:59 PM task #8712 (Closed): Kurs "Integrated Taxonomy" : prepare setup for workshop computers
- 05:11 PM task #8689: Export Flora of Greece Bupleurum using Cdm2Cdm export
- I change Project and milestone as it is mostly data related.
- 03:37 PM task #8689 (Closed): Export Flora of Greece Bupleurum using Cdm2Cdm export
- The data looks complete and did not cause any errors when opening the taxa in the editor.
I consider this issue as...
- 04:51 PM task #8711 (Closed): add additivity ontologies to the bupleurum database
- completed a dump is stored at edit-test:/root/cdm_test_bupleurum-2019-11-20-001.sql.bz2
- 01:25 PM task #8711 (Closed): add additivity ontologies to the bupleurum database
- the ontology can be downloaded from https://cybertaxonomy.eu/download/data/ontology/additivity/
the characters mus...
- 01:32 PM task #8712 (Closed): Kurs "Integrated Taxonomy" : prepare setup for workshop computers
* We will be using the edit-demo-2 server for the Kurs "Integrated Taxonomy"
* prepare database: - **DONE**
- 04:54 PM task #8704 (In Progress): Test specimen import via BioCase and write documentation
- 04:52 PM task #8704 (Closed): Test specimen import via BioCase and write documentation
* test specimen import via BioCase in taxeditor - **DONE and succesful**
* documentation **DONE**
- 04:18 PM report #8556 (Closed): sifting of existing documentation
- 04:16 PM task #8578 (Closed): Discuss and find appropriate terms for major editor parts (window, view, edi...
- This task in complete since we have now a good naming strategy which should be acceptable for almost anybody:
- 01:09 AM task #8689 (Resolved): Export Flora of Greece Bupleurum using Cdm2Cdm export
- This should be ready. Database is stored at cdm_test_bupleurum on edit-test. Please review.
Also available in: Atom