From 03/09/2017 to 04/07/2017
- 12:22 PM task #6013: Abgleich von Algennamen mit externen Quellen
- Excelsheet updated with:
* IRMNG, Genus homomym database: http://www.cmar.csiro.au/datacentre/irmng/
- 10:25 AM task #6279 (Closed): remove all 'nom. val' status from name
- some records checked in test portal: all are okay. Set "Done" to 100% and close ticket (2017-03-17)
- 10:10 AM task #6010 (Closed): Compare data models
- With respect to IPNI we are interested in their NomenclaturalNames author data and in giving feedback to them.
- 03:54 PM task #6513 (Rejected): RegistrationWorkingSet to be modeled explicitely?
- I also don't think we need to have a persistent class here, therefore close the ticket as rejected
- 03:03 PM task #6513 (Feedback): RegistrationWorkingSet to be modeled explicitely?
- 02:57 PM task #6513 (Rejected): RegistrationWorkingSet to be modeled explicitely?
- Registrations are naturally bundled into working sets by the Reference entity for the related publications.
- 09:44 AM bug #6508 (New): Rule: All TypeDesignations of a Registration must share the same citation and ci...
- 01:18 PM task #6172 (Duplicate): Higher Rank
- Duplicate of https://dev.e-taxonomy.eu/redmine/issues/6173
- 12:39 PM task #6172 (Resolved): Higher Rank
- 12:39 PM task #6172: Higher Rank
- I think this is fully covered by #6173. Can we close this ticket as duplicate of the other?
- 12:52 PM task #6506: Check if a genus has been used before in botany and zoology
- > Gattung in Zoologie schon vorhanden: WARN-Zeichen
How do we check for the existence of zoological names? I geuss t...
- 12:50 PM task #6506 (New): Check if a genus has been used before in botany and zoology
- This check will be based in phycobank internal data as well on data available through the Algea names index
- 12:45 PM task #6505: Check if type names have never been used as type name before
- An example from Henning:
Planothidium nov.gen. (frühereGattung)
Type: Achnanthidium lanceolatum
- 12:43 PM task #6505 (New): Check if type names have never been used as type name before
- This rule needs to be taken into account when a name type is about to be registered for a genus.
The check is perf...
- 12:31 PM task #6167 (In Progress): Strategy to avoid locking of names
- We discussed the following workflow rules to prevent from locking names:
"A preparatory registration can only be s...
- 12:17 PM task #6173 (Resolved): Concept for a useful algae registry taxon classification
- Hi Henning,
I think this issue is completely resolved now. Do you agree?
Then, please add or reference the final ...
Also available in: Atom