From 02/13/2017 to 03/14/2017
- 01:18 PM task #6172 (Duplicate): Higher Rank
- Duplicate of https://dev.e-taxonomy.eu/redmine/issues/6173
- 12:39 PM task #6172 (Resolved): Higher Rank
- 12:39 PM task #6172: Higher Rank
- I think this is fully covered by #6173. Can we close this ticket as duplicate of the other?
- 12:52 PM task #6506: Check if a genus has been used before in botany and zoology
- > Gattung in Zoologie schon vorhanden: WARN-Zeichen
How do we check for the existence of zoological names? I geuss t...
- 12:50 PM task #6506 (New): Check if a genus has been used before in botany and zoology
- This check will be based in phycobank internal data as well on data available through the Algea names index
- 12:45 PM task #6505: Check if type names have never been used as type name before
- An example from Henning:
Planothidium nov.gen. (frühereGattung)
Type: Achnanthidium lanceolatum
- 12:43 PM task #6505 (New): Check if type names have never been used as type name before
- This rule needs to be taken into account when a name type is about to be registered for a genus.
The check is perf...
- 12:31 PM task #6167 (In Progress): Strategy to avoid locking of names
- We discussed the following workflow rules to prevent from locking names:
"A preparatory registration can only be s...
- 12:17 PM task #6173 (Resolved): Concept for a useful algae registry taxon classification
- Hi Henning,
I think this issue is completely resolved now. Do you agree?
Then, please add or reference the final ...
- 05:53 PM task #6010 (Feedback): Compare data models
- I think we can close this ticket since we are sure about our data model. From my side there is no need to compare the...
Also available in: Atom