show MediaSpecimen media source citations in registration items
If lectotype= published image, image reference and refdetail not shown.
see marked areas for Vaadin
For the production portal:
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.45
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Status changed from New to In Progress
The problem with this issue is that we are suppressing the "designated by ..." reference by just removing all separators and references from the tagged text. This way we also remove the media source reference, though.
Unfortunately there is no way to distinguish the media source reference and the designation reference. Therefore we need to use the separator text (" designated by ") to crop the tagged text at this position.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
the issue in the web ui (vaadin) is fixed, the data portal issues are handled in #9388
- Subject changed from If lectotype= published image, image reference and refdetail not shown to show media specimen media source citations in registration items
- Subject changed from show media specimen media source citations in registration items to show MediaSpecimen media source citations in registration items
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Wolf-Henning Kusber
please can you review this ticket? Only the vaadin part is relevant.
- Assignee changed from Wolf-Henning Kusber to Andreas Kohlbecker
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
In Vaadin the issue is resolved. The ticket can be closed.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version changed from Release 5.45 to Release 5.29
Also available in: Atom