Open issues for character matrix
Found in Version:
- implement the details view again to be able to edit some more advanced data like the modifiers. This worked in earlier versions but was removed by PP when implementing a faster version. As we already handle some DTOs in details view I don't think it should be tooo difficult to reenable it.( #9799)
- Improve performance for loading DDS (RowWrapperDTO) (#9842)
- the color of the field where a default description exists, changes (of the color) are only visible after restart of the matrix
- newly created taxon descriptions sometimes show up in a separate subtree.(maybe this belongs to #9015)
the "open in ..." context menu is missingv5.9
- taxon navigator should react on a selected taxon if the "mit Taxon verknüpfen" button is checked in taxon naviator.
- id/uuid of row objects (taxon, specimen) should be displayed ( Either in the row at the end (like the bulkeditor) or in the supplementatl data view.)
menu items "hide column"/"show all columns" are doubled after aggregationv5.9
- allow opening only a subtree (#9841)
correct handling of enabled and disabled fields in quantitative data dialog.v5.9
See also the matrix tag for all open matrix related issues.