Incomplete bean property Team.nomenclaturalTitleCache
after solving #9664 the INomenclaturalAuthor.nomenclaturalTitleCache bean propery is inconsistent.
The setter needs to conform to new new getter method name.
#3 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 3 months ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- Found in Version set to Release 5.25
completeness of the the bean property has been fixed by cdmlib:135329fc
However, there are now redundant setters for the nomenclaturalTitleCache property, the setter
setNomenclaturalTitle() is deprecated and needs to be removed.
I am delegating this to you Andreas since this is model-related
#4 Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Andreas Kohlbecker
- % Done changed from 30 to 50
I adapted the changes so that it is similar to IdentifiableEntity.titleCache implementation.
- the setTitleCache(String) method is set to deprecated (as it should not be called for setting the cache)
- the method to use is setNomenclaturalTitleCache(String, boolean) now
- I removed all calls to Team.setNomenclaturalTitle(String) and TeamOrPersonBase.setNomenclaturalTitle(String) as this method is now only needed in Person class.