feature request #9514open
Open issues for taxon navigator refresh
- refresh of navigator only if titleCache of the name is changed.
- open the tree for the new position after move taxon
- refresh after editing name or taxon in bulk editor
- refresh after updating node (changing taxon)
- when creating a new taxon via TaxonNode assistant the navigator collapses afterwards at the parent position a reopens the node. Is this necessary? It does not seem to happen when e.g. changing syn to acc though this also creates a new child node to the parent.