Descriptions being created for individual associations in matrix should have description status "Individual association"
- Tags changed from additivity to additivity, fast
- Related to feature request #9511: Move specimens/individual associations for matrix into same description added
- Related to bug #9510: Improve label for descriptions created via DDS matrix added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
- % Done changed from 50 to 90
This works, though I just realized that the matrix creates such indAss very seldom as it is only relevant for specimens not yet being related this way but related in another to the taxon.
Probably more such descriptions are created by the ABCD import. Katja, can you please check if ABCD already sets the status? If not create a ticket with additivity tag.
There are some other issues related to this status. I will create new tickets for them.
- Related to feature request #9515: Add DescriptionType to TaxonDescription of TaxonAssociations in ABCD import added
- Related to feature request #9517: Descriptions with status "IndividualsAssociation" should only support adding of features supporting IndividualAssociations added
- Related to feature request #9518: Add symbol to descriptions having status individual association in facts view added
- Related to feature request #9519: Add posibilty to add IndividualAssociation descriptions in Facts View added
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Tags changed from additivity, fast to additivity
Also available in: Atom