feature request #9503
Handle term tree of areas and distribution status for distributionInfo in dataportal
This is blocked by #9500 and/or #9502.
See the description there for further information.
- Related to feature request #9484: Distinguish default hidden/fallback area handling from empty list of hidden/fallback area markers added
- Related to bug #8297: Fix condensed distribution string for E+M added
- Blocked by feature request #9500: Allow removing certain distribution status from distribution publication added
- Blocked by feature request #9502: Implement subarea preference rule and fallback areas for areas with complex hierarchy added
- Related to feature request #9521: Fallback areas in textual representation should always stand alone added
- Related to task #9524: Use non-model objects in database queries for getDistributionInfoFor added
- Target version changed from Release 5.22 to Release 5.38
Also available in: Atom