feature request #9499
Make isAbsent editable in DetailsView
For PresenceAbsenceTerm the isAbsent attribute is not yet editable and visible.
As idInVoc (and others) editing should be disabled for mangaged terms (terms from CDM vocabularies).
#1 Updated by Katja Luther about 1 month ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|a524e7d8a97c00b9274b767e73f75d0a47627da0.
#3 Updated by Andreas Müller about 1 month ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
This is fixed though "should be disabled for mangaged terms" is not yet implemented. But it seems that this is not yet implemented for all other functionality so it needs to be done in bulk later.