Name Type Editor: allowed combination of fields
The Name type editor needs some fine tuning:
"not typified" (only) must not combined with a scientific name for logical reason
"rejected" AND "conserved" AND "Not typified" can be stored.
Correct is "rejected" OR "conserved" OR "Not typified" should be stored (if nothing is selected from the pick list).
- radiobuttons for "rejected", "conserved", "Not typified"
- hide TypeName field when "Not typified" is selected and set the name to "NULL" when saving
- Priority changed from Priority14 to Highest
- Target version changed from Release 5.21 to Release 5.22
- Target version changed from Release 5.22 to Release 5.25
- Target version changed from Release 5.25 to Release 5.35
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Wolf-Henning Kusber
- Assignee changed from Wolf-Henning Kusber to Andreas Kohlbecker
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Works as expected, the bug is fixed, fine. Ticket can be closed.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version changed from Release 5.35 to Release 5.27
Also available in: Atom