Move names with invalid designation name relationships to the end in taxon comparator
copied from #5794 and #9272
Names with relationship
- is later isonym of
- is later citation of
are not yet moved to the end in the taxon comparator.
Also the ordering within invalid designation status
- nom. prov.
- nom./comb. inval bzw. op. utique oppr.
- nom. nud.
as described in #5794#note-23 should be removed/replaced by pure date ordering
Check result in TaxEditor and Dataportal.
- Tags set to fast
- Category set to cdmlib
- Assignee set to Andreas Müller
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.21
- Description updated (diff)
- Related to bug #9440: Invalid designation sign missing for some invalid designations in data portal added
- Target version changed from Release 5.21 to Release 5.22
- Is duplicate of bug #9566: Handle nomenclatural standing correctly in cdmlight / sorting algorithms added
- Status changed from New to Closed
this works now as expected, also for the homotypic groups in editor.
Also available in: Atom