DNA details lable "Ratio of absorbance ..." corrected
these two labels denote the ratio of two wavelengths therefore the numbers must be concatenated with a slash
- "Ratio of absorbance 260/280"
- "Ratio of absorbance 260/230"
or with a colon
- "Ratio of absorbance 260:280"
- "Ratio of absorbance 260:230"
#4 Updated by Andreas Müller 9 months ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|ad2d549777a2629b3ff79f663792dcc644df9f55.
#5 Updated by Andreas Müller 9 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.19
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
By the way, such label adaptations should always go into the current milestone (as they are extremely easy to fix) or better have mail only (as they are not really worth opening a ticket or documentation). Exception: label adaptation should be up for discussion.