feature request #9328
Adapt Editor to switch to originalSource for taxon secundum
This is the remaining issue from #9199.
Requires model implementation #9327
- Copied from bug #9199: Adapt TaxEditor to switch to originalSource for remaining single sourced objects added
- Target version changed from Release 5.19 to Release 5.21
- Target version changed from Release 5.21 to Release 5.22
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- Severity changed from normal to critical
This needs to be implemented as soon as the model changes are committed.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
this is implemented, please review.
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Severity changed from critical to major
- Related to feature request #9549: Reduce visible fields for nomenclatural source and secundum source in TaxEditor added
Also available in: Atom