Supress "designated by" reference in portal in registration ListView and RegistrationWorkingSetEditor
this task has been copied from #9302
see also #9306
Also fix the dangling plural
s of "isotypes" which is not formatted in bold letters as the rest of the word.
- Status changed from Closed to New
- % Done changed from 100 to 0
- Copied from bug #9302: Phycobank related issues for TypeDesignation formatting added
- Related to task #9306: Registration result list: supress "designated by" reference in portal added
Even if the plural "s" problem is fixed, there are also other problems with showing the type status in bold letters which can't easily bee solved.
It is be better to operate on a more structured string.
Another important point:
The redundant designated by may be caused by the problematic use of the TypeDesignation.citation property, see #9290
Solving this here should not be started before #9290 is done
- Related to bug #9290: stop setting Registration.citation as citation for TypeDesignations in all type editors by default added
- Target version changed from Release 5.19 to Release 5.21
- Target version changed from Release 5.21 to Release 5.22
- Target version changed from Release 5.22 to Release 5.25
- Target version changed from Release 5.25 to Release 5.37
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Wolf-Henning Kusber
can be reviewed from 7.9.21 on
- Related to bug #9701: Order and display of different typifications for one name in one reference added
- Target version changed from Release 5.37 to Release 5.27
- Assignee changed from Wolf-Henning Kusber to Andreas Kohlbecker
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Task is perfectly implemented, ticket can be closed.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom