feature request #9288
Add symbols for flags in use for term trees in term tree editor
The flags are "allow duplicates", "order relevant" and "is flat".
As long as we do not have better symbols we could use letters instead, maybe in brackets or so. But I think at least for hierarchies there are a couple of symbols available in eclipse.
- Related to bug #8774: Reimplement term tree editors to implement the general save strategy added
- Category set to taxeditor
Now, trees show a symbol but lists don't. I think either we show a symbol for both or for none of them.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.25
added also the list symbol.
- Copied to feature request #9700: Improve symbols for flags in use for term trees in term tree editor added
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
"is flat" is now implemented. Move open issues for "allow duplicates" and "order relevant" to follow up ticket #9700
Also available in: Atom