Project

General

Profile

Actions

bug #9237

closed

FeatureTree SortIndex updater creates wrong sortindex

Added by Katja Luther almost 2 years ago. Updated about 1 year ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Highest
Category:
cdmlib
Target version:
Start date:
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
Severity:
normal
Found in Version:

Description

mail NK:

ich beobachte jetzt schon seit einer Weile, dass sich die Reihenfolge der Features, die ich im TaxEditor mit dem Merkmal-Baum-Editor im Cichorieae Feature Tree per Drag+Drop einstelle, nach ein paar Sitzungen(?) wieder verloren geht. Mache ich etwas falsch oder ist das ein (bekannter?) Bug (ich erinnere mich, dass dies früher schon mal ein Thema war, dachte aber, das wäre dann auch schon mal in Ordnung gewesen)?

mail NK:

ich hatte einen Verdacht und habe das eben mal überprüft und bestätigt
gefunden:

Manchmal, wenn ich einiges im Taxontree umgebaut habe und es dann irgendwelche Probleme gibt, benutze ich erfolgreich die Funktion "Update Sortindices", ohne irgendeine der defaultmäßig angehakten Optionen abzuwählen.

Das Update des Sortindex des Merkmalsbaumes sorgt aber dafür, dass meine eigene Sortierung des Merkmalsbaumes rückgängig gemacht wird, was doch sicher nicht der Sinn dieser Funktion ist. Zugunsten welcher Sortierung ist mir dabei nicht so recht klar, weil das Resultat keine alphabetische ist.h

Actions #1

Updated by Andreas Müller almost 2 years ago

  • Target version changed from Release 5.18 to Release 5.19
Actions #2

Updated by Andreas Müller over 1 year ago

  • Target version changed from Release 5.19 to Release 5.21
Actions #3

Updated by Andreas Müller over 1 year ago

  • Target version changed from Release 5.21 to Release 5.22
Actions #4

Updated by Andreas Müller over 1 year ago

  • Target version changed from Release 5.22 to Release 5.25
Actions #5

Updated by Andreas Müller about 1 year ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 0 to 50
Actions #6

Updated by Andreas Müller about 1 year ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to In Progress
  • Priority changed from New to Highest

Unfortunately this does not seem to work yet. I tested with TaxEditor and the order of a feature tree changed after a sortindex update.

Actions #7

Updated by Andreas Müller about 1 year ago

  • Target version changed from Release 5.25 to Release 5.35
Actions #8

Updated by Andreas Müller about 1 year ago

  • Status changed from In Progress to Closed
  • Target version changed from Release 5.35 to Release 5.25
  • % Done changed from 50 to 100

I tested again and could not see any errors. So I close the ticket and move back to fixing milestone.

Reopen if issues are still observed.

Actions

Also available in: Atom PDF