feature request #9122
update shapefile mappings of TDWG areas to the merged shapefile tdwg_levels_1-4
- Copied from feature request #2489: strategy for congruent areas in distribution maps: create merged TDWG layer with all levels added
I passed this issue to you since I am assuming that the mapping is defined per default for the terms.
I this is not the case we can still decide to whom this should be assigned to.
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Andreas Kohlbecker
No, for TDWG areas the mapping is not stored in annotations but is hardcoded in the EditGeoServiceUtilities class. See method getWMSLayerName() there for example.
- Priority changed from Priority13 to Priority14
- Has duplicate task #9195: Map TDWG area term to new layer tdwg_levels_1_4 added
- Target version changed from Release 5.18 to Release 5.19
- Target version changed from Release 5.19 to Release 5.21
- Target version changed from Release 5.21 to Release 5.22
- Target version changed from Release 5.22 to Release 5.38
- Status changed from New to Feedback
How far is this still open?
The 4 tdwg area levels are currently mapped to 4 different map layers. The mapping of the area terms needs to be changed in the cdmlib so that new new layer is being used for all levels. This change potentially only affect the
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Andreas Müller
- Target version changed from Release 5.38 to Release 5.37
Also available in: Atom