Project

General

Profile

Actions

feature request #9111

closed

Handle Malformed URIs

Added by Katja Luther over 2 years ago. Updated almost 2 years ago.

Status:
Rejected
Priority:
Highest
Assignee:
Category:
taxeditor
Target version:
-
Start date:
Due date:
% Done:

90%

Estimated time:
Severity:
normal

Description

mail WB:

ich habe hier wieder so eine URL die ich nicht als URI abspeichern kann:
https://bioone.org/journals/Cactus-and-Succulent-Journal/volume-78/issue-2/0007-9367(2006)78[66:FKASLA]2.0.CO;2/Finders-Keepers-and-some-Lavranian-Adjustments-in-Mesembryanthema/10.2985/0007-9367(2006)78[66:FKASLA]2.0.CO;2.full

Wenn ich das richtig verstehe, ist der Grund, dass sich bioone.org nicht an die Regeln hält. Das ist aber leider eine wichtige Quelle für botanische Publikationen, open access oder [noch] nicht (siehe https://bioone.org/browse/subject/Plant-Sciences) und meine Browser können alle damit umgehen. Da sie auch eine DOI vergeben, kann ich die URL dort ablegen, aber nur bei der Referenz, nicht als Original Publication in Details.


Related issues

Related to EDIT - feature request #9114: Handle malformed URIs in user typeClosedKatja Luther

Actions
Actions #1

Updated by Katja Luther over 2 years ago

suggestion of AK:

ich halte es schon für richtig, generell URIs zu verwenden, sollten aber nicht erlaubte Zeichen im hierarchischen Teil der URIs encodieren um Probleme beim erzeugen der URI zu vermeiden.

Wenn new URI(uriStr) scheitert könnten wir vielleicht folgendes machen:

  1. url = new URL(uriStr)
  2. wenn das gut geht: decodedPathElements = url.getPath().split("/").stream().forEach(e -> URIDecoder.encode(e)).collect(Collectors.toList()); für die Fragment und Query Teile der URL entsprechend das selbe
  3. die url neu zusammen bauen und toURI() ausführen.
Actions #2

Updated by Katja Luther over 2 years ago

We already have the UrlUtf8Coder in cdmlib.commons

Actions #3

Updated by Katja Luther over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved
  • Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller

please review.

Actions #4

Updated by Andreas Müller over 2 years ago

Actions #5

Updated by Andreas Müller over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
  • Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
  • Priority changed from New to Highest
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

This works well. I created a new ticket for moving the code to cdmlib: #9114

Actions #6

Updated by Andreas Müller about 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Closed to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 100 to 90

I removed the related code again as #9114 is now more or less implemented and URI encoding is now done in cdmlib. Please verify this is correct.

Actions #7

Updated by Katja Luther almost 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Rejected
  • Target version deleted (Release 5.16)

this is handled in cdmlib now, therefore I close this ticket as rejected.

Actions

Also available in: Atom PDF