feature request #9071
Implement formatter for TimePeriod, VerbatimTimePeriod and ExtendedTimePeriod
copied from #8990
ref #9071 use new partial formatting also in ExtendedTimePeriodPartialFormatter
ref #9071 remove ExtendedTimePeriodPartialFormatter which is no longer needed
- ExtendedTimePeriod.toString() should be enough
ref #9071 create TimePeriodFormatter and ExtendedTimePeriodFormatter and move toString methods
ref #9071 use ExtendedTimePeriodFormatter in DescriptionHelper and improve formatting for CategoricalData
#3 Updated by Andreas Müller 3 months ago
- Subject changed from Implement an improved formatter for ExtendedTimePeriod to Implement formatter for TimePeriod, VerbatimTimePeriod and ExtendedTimePeriod
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
An ExtendedTimePeriodFormatter exists now. Details might be improved in future.
I implemented formatters for all 3 TimePeriod classes so I changed the subject of this ticket.