feature request #8972
integrate kml layers into map viewer
use the output from #6113 in the data portal
- extend openlayers_map.js and map.inc to support kml layers provided by a web service DONE
- zoom the map to the data bounds of the layer (see also #4257) DONE
- suppress the map in name pages and registration pages if there are no locations to display: ... moved to #8993
- http://edit.test/d7/phycobank/cdm_dataportal/name/f5048e6e-303a-41f6-933b-84c678ee46d4/null/null/ (this has a field unit with two associated derivates!)
#9 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 4 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
this is complete now. BUT it was necessary to set
zoomToClosestLevel = false
Which as been introduced for #5683 with value TRUE,
but can cause feature to tbe hidden in KML layers.
Make sure that there are no probelms with the maps and the loading indicator in the flora of cuba for which this setting has been introduced originally.
#13 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 3 months ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 60 to 100
no problems found in the flora cuba which could be caused by the change to the
zoomToClosestLevel = false setting.
So we can consider this ticket as fully solved.