Measurement units are not assigned to quantitative data in matrix
In a first quick fix we should implement it such that if the feature has exactly 1 recommended measurment unit this unit is automatically attached.
In a further step we should show this unit either in the matrix cell or in an explicit header line.
Also we should show it in the enter dialog (only 1x as it is part of quantitative data, not of each single value)
In a next step we may then implement a dropdown menu, to choose from all recommended measurement units in case >1 such unit exists.
#1 Updated by Andreas Müller 10 months ago
- Tags set to additivity
- Subject changed from Meas to Measurement units are not assigned to quantitative data in matrix
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to taxeditor
- Assignee set to Katja Luther
- Priority changed from New to Highest
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.12
- Severity changed from normal to critical
This urgent as the current implementation creates incomplete data that needs to be repaired manually (see #8790)
#7 Updated by Andreas Müller 8 months ago
- File picture125-1.png View added
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
Data does not seem to be saved yet.
In Dialog the unit appears
In the matrix it is not shown:
And in details view the field is empty:
#9 Updated by Katja Luther 8 months ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|3209a2511593ad18ebcdf8bfeb9ff8702da64b2a.