Matrix Editor: Can fail showing all SpecimenDescriptions in the dataset
It seems as if the DescriptiveDataset has been corrupted somehow.
- I removed all "specimens" from the matrix at once
- Added again some specimens
- Added more specimens
the matrix only shows the same set of specimens newly added do not become visible.
db dump: cdm_greece_bupleurum-matrix-corruption.sql.bz2
- Related to bug #8753: EagerLoadingException on opening Character Tree Editor after deleting all Desciptive Data Sets added
- Target version changed from Release 5.12 to Release 5.13
- Subject changed from Matrix Editor: Can fails showing all SpecimenDescriptions in the dataset to Matrix Editor: Can fail showing all SpecimenDescriptions in the dataset
- Target version changed from Release 5.13 to Release 5.14
- Target version changed from Release 5.14 to Release 5.15
- Status changed from New to In Progress
I could not reproduce this problem, sometimes an exception is thrown because the creation of the row failed, then the specimen is not added but then a message box is shown.
- Status changed from In Progress to Worksforme
I could not reproduce this problem, so I close this with worksforme
Also available in: Atom