delete taxon included in two classifications deletes taxonname
when deleting a taxon used in two classifications, the taxon still exist, but the name is deleted. This is because of a missing check for a taxonnode not included in the classification from which the taxon should be deleted.
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Kohlbecker
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 0
Now there is also the possibility to set the taxonnode configurator to deletetaxon = false. This was missing in the delete configuration wizard.
Please test on test/caryo_spp. #8804 is not valid for at least this DB (at least on my pc).
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
this works now as expected
Also available in: Atom