TaxonDaoHibernateImpl.countTaxaByName misses parameter authorship
The find method corresponding to
countTaxaByName(Class <? extends TaxonBase> clazz, String uninomial, String infragenericEpithet,String specificEpithet, String infraspecificEpithet, Rank rank); has a parameter to specify the authorship. This is missing in the count method leading to false counts.
Why is this in 5.11. Please fix immediately if you want to keep it here. Otherwise move.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
no worries, it was fixed already when I created the ticket. I only had no time to commit and push.
Shouldn't we rename the parameter to authorshipCache in the service layer methods. Because that is what it is.
- Copied to task #8683: TaxonDaoHibernateImpl.countTaxaByName rename parameter authorship authorshipCache added
- Related to bug #8684: ITaxonService.findTaxaByName misses initStrategy Parameter added
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Also available in: Atom