feature request #8572
Rule considered configurable
Rule considered is not needed in all projects, therefore it should be configurable whether it should be shown or not
#5 Updated by Andreas Müller about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
Please use human readable version for rule considered. E.g. by using getMessage().
@AK: which method do you use in vaadin editor?
Update: Sorry, wrong ticket, see #8410#note-8
#7 Updated by Andreas Müller about 1 year ago
- % Done changed from 70 to 50
If "rule considered" is not switched on also "Code edition" should be automatically be switched off in the preferences. This is in accordance with the name details view: if you do not enter a rule considered you can also not select a code editon.
#10 Updated by Andreas Müller about 1 year ago
Andreas Müller wrote:
Please have some more identation for the sub-preferences on the name details view. Currently it is only ~1/3 of the checkbox. I think the checkbox of the sub-preference should start at about the position as the text for the main preferences
By the way: the label for "Secundum enabled (editing in d....) is not fully shown for some reason
#11 Updated by Katja Luther about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
I think all open issues are fixed.
* sub preference have more indent
* the label for "Secundum enabled..." is fully displayed
* enabling/disabling of subpreferences