TaxonNameEdior: 'Validations' and 'Orthographocal corrections' are lost when editor is saved a second time
THIS BUG IS CRITICAL SINCE IT CAN CAUSE UN-NOTICED DATA LOSS!!!!!!!!¶
This bug affects the widgets for 'Validations' and 'Orthographocal corrections' of which both are using the
- open TaxonNamePopupEditor for a name which has no name relations so far
- add a validation
- re-open -> the validation is visible
- click save again
- reopen -> the Ex-Combination Authors are now visible and validation was lost during the second save operation. The Ex-Combination Authors are shown if they are not supporting name relation for this information.
Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset cdm-vaadin|81472d534399543096e4e64d32b0026f5a8a6023.
Updated by Wolf-Henning Kusber over 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 90
So far no problems with orthographical variants.
No problems with validations. Ex-author teams are shown once the record is saved. Old record with validation but with missing ex-author team: open/save adds the missing ex-author team.
more tests for orthographical variants needed.