ConfigFileUtil: turn all spring bean methods into not statical methods.
follow up to #8189
1. turn all spring bean methods into not statically methods.
2. better naming for
CdmUtils.getFolderSeperator differentiates if the code runs from a jar bundle or if it runs from commandline. In the later case the first case you always need "/" as separator while in the later case it is OS dependendend and therefore the test fails.
Distinguishing this is e.g. important when term loading from csv files to distinguish the position of the csv files in the file system. If compiled to a jar you need another folder separator then reading from the ordinary folder on Windows because on Windows File.separator <> "/".
But I agree that we should maybe rename CdmUtils.getFolderSeperator to make clear that it is only for this specific usecase and it is not a general shortcut to replace File.separator
- Related to bug #8189: Allow configuration of 'user.home' via the spring environment added
- Description updated (diff)
- Related to feature request #8187: Use Spring Environment instead of custom code in AbstractWebApplicationConfigurer added
- Related to task #8506: Remove the UpdatableRoutingDataSource, related classes and configuration added
- Related to task #2387: make name and location of ~/.cdmlibrary folder configurable added
- Subject changed from ConfigFileUtil: turn all sping bean methods into not statically methods. to ConfigFileUtil: turn all sping bean methods into not statical methods.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Subject changed from ConfigFileUtil: turn all sping bean methods into not statical methods. to ConfigFileUtil: turn all spring bean methods into not statical methods.
- % Done changed from 50 to 0
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
fully solved and working as expected since there are no longer any problems in the dependent products
Also available in: Atom