Characters can not be added to feature trees
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
It is now possible to add characters to a feature tree via the context menu.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Andreas Müller
- Target version changed from Release 5.10 to Release 5.11
- % Done changed from 20 to 50
- Target version changed from Release 5.11 to Release 5.10
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Patrick Plitzner
Adding via context menu is possible but not via d&d. To close this ticket we should either implement d&d also or create a follow up ticket for d&d.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Currently it is not possible to select a Character term itself because the vocabulary for that is not accessible from the Editor.
This is the follow up ticket -> #8554
Also available in: Atom