feature request #8476
Implement support for TermCollection.isFlat in TaxEditor
Often term collections are meant to be a flat list or set without hierarchical dependencies. For these collections there is the new flag "isFlat" now. This should be used in the TaxEditor.
Make the flag editable
- If an existing collection already has a hierarchy disable editing of the flag (to avoid that someone sets the flag to true but still there is a hierarchy). Maybe we should also have this as a validation rule that this is not possible to save.
- If isFlat=true no addChild menu should exist anymore.
- Drag&Drop should behave accordingly
- The New... menu to create new Term collection should have an alternative to create a flat "tree"/collection.
Default should be a hierarchical collection.
This is strongly related to #8474
- Related to feature request #8477: Implement support for TermCollection.allowDuplicates in TaxEditor added
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Katja Luther
- Priority changed from New to Highest
Updated by Patrick Plitzner about 1 year ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.12
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from Resolved to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
Only the flag is editable until now so I put this back to InProgress.
- Related to bug #8776: Open issues for TermCollection.allowDuplicates handling in TaxEditor added
Note: saving often does not work due to issues to be solved in #8774
- Related to bug #8774: Reimplement term tree editors to implement the general save strategy added
- Target version changed from Release 5.12 to Release 5.13
- Target version changed from Release 5.13 to Release 5.14
- Target version changed from Release 5.14 to Release 5.15
- Target version changed from Release 5.15 to Release 5.18
- Target version changed from Release 5.18 to Release 5.19
Also available in: Atom