feature request #8476
Implement support for TermCollection.isFlat in TaxEditor
Often term collections are meant to be a flat list or set without hierarchical dependencies. For these collections there is the new flag "isFlat" now. This should be used in the TaxEditor.
Make the flag editable If an existing collection already has a hierarchy disable editing of the flag (to avoid that someone sets the flag to true but still there is a hierarchy). Maybe we should also have this as a validation rule that this is not possible to save. -> This we should do as well. If isFlat=true no addChild menu should exist anymore. Drag&Drop should behave accordingly
- The New... menu to create new Term collection should have an alternative to create a flat "tree"/collection. => #9643
Default should be a hierarchical collection.
This is strongly related to #8474
#22 Updated by Andreas Müller 5 months ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
d&d is still available for moving a term to become a child of another term node. Instead the "is flat" flag is disabled in details view (which is correct in a way because the flag should not be editable for a real tree, but it should never become a tree when the flag is set).
Also "paste" from menu is still available.
#26 Updated by Katja Luther 5 months ago
- % Done changed from 40 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|57a53d78c9cac39492c450ea46b24dc207de55fc.
#27 Updated by Andreas Müller 5 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
- Target version changed from Release 5.25 to Release 5.24
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
This seems to be fully fixed now. I move it back to 5.24 as it was fixed there.
Only open issue (menu) was moved to #9643.