feature request #8476
Implement support for TermCollection.isFlat in TaxEditor
Often term collections are meant to be a flat list or set without hierarchical dependencies. For these collections there is the new flag "isFlat" now. This should be used in the TaxEditor.
- Make the flag editable
- If an existing collection already has a hierarchy disable editing of the flag (to avoid that someone sets the flag to true but still there is a hierarchy). Maybe we should also have this as a validation rule that this is not possible to save.
- If isFlat=true no addChild menu should exist anymore.
- Drag&Drop should behave accordingly
- The New... menu to create new Term collection should have an alternative to create a flat "tree"/collection.
- Default should be a hierarchical collection.
This is strongly related to #8474