Allow setPublish for subtree to filter for hybrids
In E+M we do not want to set the publish flag to true for hybrids so we need a filter to do so. Alternatively we should allow to explicitly set the publish flag to false only for hybrids.
- Related to feature request #7450: Allow setPublish for subtree to include misapplied names and pro parte synonyms added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
- Priority changed from New to Priority14
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.9
Kajta, can you please review functionality once implemented in TaxEditor?
- Related to feature request #8447: Adapt setPublishForSubtree to new parameters for pro parte, misapplications and hybrids added
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Andreas Müller
seems to work as expected
Also available in: Atom