Adapt cdm-vaadin to term structure changes
the vaadin editor needs to be adapted to the changes applied in the context of #6794
- Copied from task #8166: Adapt dataportal to term structure changes added
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from CDM UML 5.15 to Release 5.9
Are there any changes needed? Vaadin compiles and does not really make use of TermTree(former FeatureTree) so it is maybe not required.
- Copied from deleted (task #8166: Adapt dataportal to term structure changes)
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Target version deleted (
I deed, there is nothing to do about this in the cdm-vaadin project.
Also available in: Atom