release portal vs. test portal
Examples to be discussed:
Release: Registration page: event missing, name and name relation fine, full citation clickable
Test: Registration page: event shown, name ok, type with reduced information and bad layout, name relation missing, full citation + link
Test Name page: Type information fine but reference (1) not shown, map, registrations
- Anzeige der Accessionnummer ---> #8365
- better display of typedesignations ---> #8366
- vermeintlich kapputte Anzeige der Namensrelationen ---> Dump von heute Nacht eingespielt ... et voilá
100005 victori (see tegelensis except):
Release: Name page: see above
Release: Taxon page: old map, but nearly perfect, derivation not folding (stable identifier not clickable)
Test Name page: shows only holotype from the original publication
Test Taxon page: error, Both types are shown, references (1,2) are shown, derivation of specimens folding, okay (but stable identifier not clickable)
production portal taxon page:
- ---> After the next release the display of the specimens should be the same as in the test portal, since the portal settings are exactly the same.
test portal name page:
test portal taxon page:
#17 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Wolf-Henning Kusber
- % Done changed from 10 to 50
all the issued reported in here are solved now.
Please put the review reports into the according tickets which are linked to this one.