feature request #8346
Curators and admins can edit arbitrary Annotations (Notes)
The FilterableAnnotationsField should offer the option to edit arbitrary notes (annotations) in all views where it is being used.
#2 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 9 months ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset cdm-vaadin|c02fc11ae73482b118a48cfb4fca97e7302bda1f.
#4 Updated by Wolf-Henning Kusber 9 months ago
- File picture597-1.png View added
- Assignee changed from Wolf-Henning Kusber to Andreas Kohlbecker
- % Done changed from 50 to 70
Fields are implemented. Additional field can be added.
Question: should we take one entry as default (e.g. editional)? What happens if nothing is selected?
Annotation (publish) can not be selected.
#5 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker 9 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
Selecting no term type is ok. These annotations are handled as untyped.
The new termtype 'Public Note' needs to be added to the database. The new term type will become available automatically.