Newly created structural modifier terms are not available in details view
Found in Version:
steps to reproduce
- Create a character in the character editor
- Look at the available "Structural Modifiers" in the dropdown in the details view
- Add a new structural modifer via the corresponding term editor. (If necessary add a structural modifier vocabulary first)
- Go back to the character editor and look at the drop down. (Term does not appear)
- Close and open character editor or term tree editor. (Term does not appear)
- Restart Taxeditor -> term appears.
This seems to have to do with the caching mechanism. When creating the details view a service method is called each time but does not contain the new term although it exists in the DB.