Multiple categorical data get deleted when clicked on in Character Matrix
If a cell has mutliple categorical data values and you click on it, the data is completely deleted. This does not happen when there is only a single value.
#1 Updated by Patrick Plitzner 8 months ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Tilo Henning
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
#4 Updated by Andreas Müller 3 months ago
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
- Target version changed from Release 5.8 to Release 5.12
Reopen as it happens again.
How to reproduce: in any categorical cell select 2 states. Leafe the cell (it shows both states in the label) reenter => label field is empty (only )
#7 Updated by Andreas Müller 2 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Patrick Plitzner
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
This seems to work now. There are issues with the general (rapid) data entry of categorical data into the matrix. These are handled in #8775