feature request #8289
Add "Open in RefObj view" to term editor context menu
#13 Updated by Andreas Müller 9 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Müller to Katja Luther
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Works as expected. Only issue: in other places we have the open in menu just below the New menu and also it is separated by a separator.
The delete usually comes later (e.g. in bulk editor).
Can we have the menu in term editor as New, sep, OpenIn, sep, Delete?
In term tree editor we could have it below "Add Child Term" and above "Copy". Also seprated with separators.
#14 Updated by Katja Luther 9 months ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 50
Applied in changeset taxeditor|9d09fe70f4a9159120f70754988dad2cf500365e.