ReferenceEditor: inReference must not be required for type book
Reference type Article is perfect (100 % Articles in journal)
Bug in reference type = Book because only 50 % books are "In series"
1) both reference types cannot be handled the same way
2) "In series" should not be a MANDATORY field.
In the given example Héribaud wrote a single book (with place and publisher) but not in a series.
Workaround: create a blank Series (Reference [type=PrintSeries, id= 3161, uuid=f38853bd-2151-4921-a8c1-0a9870c9da59])
Example: Héribaud, J., Les Diatomées d'Auvergne: 1-255, pl. 1-6. 1893
#2 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset cdm-vaadin|80e7f7818a45beba837dadf4ef75837053efe2f0.
#4 Updated by Wolf-Henning Kusber almost 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Wolf-Henning Kusber to Andreas Kohlbecker
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
The bug is fixed, input of books with and without series can be done and saved.
This ticket can be closed.
That series and Editor are not shown is the caching problem to be handled by Andreas M.