refresh of details for same object in different bulk editors does not work
opening two bulk editors and set the focus on the same objects. When switching between the two bulk editors does not refresh the details/factual data view.
#4 Updated by Katja Luther 2 months ago
Patrick Plitzner wrote:
Shouldn't bulk editor only open as singletons? What is the use case of having the same object selected in two different bulk editors?
Normally the bulkeditor would not be used for the same searches, but sometimes different bulkeditors are open with different searches but the result contains e.g. the same name.
#6 Updated by Patrick Plitzner 2 months ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Katja Luther
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I tested on nightly/rem_conf_am:
- I searched in the taxon bulk editor with the same search string
- I selected the same taxon
- In one factual data view I created a new description element
- When switching between the two bulk editors the factual data view is updated (one contains the new description element and the other doesn't)