ToManyRelatedEntitiesComboboxSelect edit button not enabled
In the TaxonNamePopupEditor the edit button of the Basionyms should always be enabled even if the editor which would be opened after pressing the button would be readonly.
Updated by Wolf-Henning Kusber almost 4 years ago
- File picture585-1.png picture585-1.png added
- Assignee changed from Wolf-Henning Kusber to Andreas Kohlbecker
- % Done changed from 50 to 60
Replaced synonym without reference. Warning, selection of an existing reference, save. Works
Replaced synonym without reference. Warning, selection field red but Editor in read only mode, permission of the submitter not sufficient (screen shot)
Achnanthes arestasii Manguin as Replaced synonym
Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Wolf-Henning Kusber
I consider this correct behavior but not user friendly. We should disable the vlaidation in case the editor is readonly. This requires a new ticket.