use ellypsed references for all reference comboboxes
ReferenceEllypsisFormatter which has been implemented for #7951 in all reference comboboxes
- Priority changed from New to Priority14
- Priority changed from Priority14 to Highest
- Target version changed from Release 5.6 to Release 5.7
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Assignee changed from Andreas Kohlbecker to Wolf-Henning Kusber
please test all editors with reference comboboxes.
- Related to bug #8252: reference ellypsis must not be applied to all reference types added
Again there are extremely long entries. The breadth of the dropdown box differs extremly.
I copied the latest problem to a new ticket: #8375
Did you check all editors with reference comboboxes? Is ellypsis working in principle in all these comboboxes?
- Copied to bug #8375: ReferenceEllypsisFormatter produces too long stings in specific cases added
Name Editor with "Nomenclatural reference" is working. No problem because the maximum breadth of the drop down is size-limited.
Name editor if a new bibliographic reference is entered with a very long title.
last screen shot was misuse of an in-reference
Also available in: Atom