feature request #8193
TaxonNamePopupEditor: add select form element for Nomenclatural status
Enable to add a nomenclatural status from a subset of status (see TaxEditor).
Exception invalid name in valitation = in evry case = inval.
- nom. cons.
- nom. cons. prop.
- nom. rej.
- nom. rej. prop.
- nom. orth. cons.
- nom. orth. cons. prop.
- nom. illeg.
- nom. inval.
if any of these entries is selected, the following should be shown:
- Reference (code ICN)
- Reference Detail
- Rule considered
[Workaround: go into TaxEditor, search for the name, select status, save]
The status is a set of NomenclaturalStatus in the model, that means we need to allow in principle for multiple selections here. The NameEditor needs to be configurable to limit the select element to only one entry.
fix #8193 ElementCollectionField to edit nomenclatural status in TaxonNamePopupEditor
#8 Updated by Andreas Kohlbecker almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Applied in changeset cdm-vaadin|0aa1233b1d58610d498e17aeb13858211d09d49b.
#10 Updated by Wolf-Henning Kusber almost 2 years ago
Thanks for the implementation
Tested with one and two status, entering and saving without problems, fine.
...but in this form it should not go into production.
Achtung: Nomenclatural reference can not be handled (layout), button not available.
- List can not be shown to colleagues. For PhycoBank only the terms as shown in the description are needed.
- We discussed that we only need one Status type (if possible to hinder the new entry in this case)
- When we put the Reference detail into the description, it was because it is in the CDM. Users do not need this this field for page numbers because the code is used mostly in its electronic version. If the Reference detail would be hidden, we had no layout problem, right? [4. Excurs: It would be interesting to link to the respective Article in the ICN, but I guess the Reference detail is the wrong type of field, because a URL field would be necessary. This is a discussion point with low priority]