Update TypeDesignationStatus labels
Currently SpecimentTypeDesig use upper case while NameTypeDesignations uses lower case. => #9263. Also check correct handling for abbreviations.
Updated by Andreas Müller over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version changed from Release 5.37 to CDM UML 5.5
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Not sure what this is really about except for the case issues handled in #9263.
Possible issues could be:
- Some labels in NameTypeDesignationsStatus use abbreviations such as "orig. des.". But as we want to have also the very short abbreviations this seems to be ok.
- Some abbreviations do are unconventional, but as they are not really in use this does not seem to matter.
When ever a real problem arises with the type designation status representations we can still update them accordingly. So I close the ticket for now.