Edit - feature request #8086: registration submission endpoint implemented
Decide on a data schema to use for submitting nomenclatural acts to the cdm web service
Digital publishers can send the data for nomenclatural acts (Name, Types, Reference ) to a web service endpoint.
The transport schema of the data (TCS, CDM, ...) needs to be decided.
- TCS : implementation of the type and specimen part is too limited - REJECTED
Submission of typifications
Publishers may not have highly atomized data for the specimen, this means that the web service needs to accept submissions which only consist of
- type status: (e.g. holotypem, lectotype)
- kindOfUnit (default=Specimen)
- record basis (default=PreservedSpecimen)
- collection code : Index Herbariorum Code (BRM or B or BM or BP etc.); avoid duplicate Collections, reuse existing, create new only if needed
- accession number:
All fields are required!