feature request #8044
Add "Move to..." menu to term editor
Just like in the taxon navigator it should be possible to move a term to another term which is selected in a dialog.
This is especially important for long, flat term vocabularies which have to be edited.
Maybe we also want Cut&Paste for the term editor.
- Priority changed from New to Priority13
- Target version changed from Unassigned CDM tickets to Release 5.6
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Closing this ticket because it is implemented but still experimental.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Status changed from Closed to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Patrick Plitzner to Katja Luther
As the term editor is not experimental this feature is also not experimental. Therefore it should be tested for correctness.
The menu item is only shown when experimental features are enabled. Therefore this can be tested later. Also this option uses the new experimental term search functionality. That's why I closed it. This was anyway a feature request that came up in the context of Additivity.
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Katja Luther to Patrick Plitzner
I would name it move feature as child or something like this because in the wizard you can choose the parent. Maybe you also should add some more description to the wizard.
This is still an experimental feature which only shows up when the flag is set. I would either move this ticket to the next milestone or just close it and open another issue when this is considered non experimental
- Target version changed from Release 5.6 to Release 5.7
Moving to 5.7 where it can be reviewed when set to non-experimental
- Target version changed from Release 5.7 to Release 5.8
- Target version changed from Release 5.8 to Release 5.10
Move to next milestone because this is still considered experimental
- % Done changed from 100 to 90
- Target version changed from Release 5.10 to Release 5.11
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Target version changed from Release 5.11 to Additivity experimental
Also available in: Atom